Sunday, March 17, 2013

I love CHIARA FASHION


Hello my dear readers,
Let me tell you about a beautiful "Love Story".... Walt Disney should even make a movie of me and Chiara Fashion, hehe. I found out about Chiara Fashion no so long ago, and i really loved their stuff and i was always sneeking their page, i fell in love with a pink with black sheer panel Top and by coincidence they were running a funny competition on Facebook, the competition was easy, we had to make a question where the answer was Channing Tatum.... the 3 funniest and more creative questions would win their favourite Top from their website.
So guess what? I WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!!!! yeah, i must admit that i am not good at so many things, but at being silly/funny... try to beat me up!!! ;) hehe.
Chiara Staff sent me the top and i promised them that i would send them a nice picture wearing it as a big thank you!!!! 
I love Chiara not only because they have very cool clothing, also because they have a very good costumer service and great sense of humour! They sent me the top with a poster of Channing Tatum hehehe, that was cute!... i didnt know him before the competition and now i like him so much.. he is very yummy! hehe Those ARE six pack!!! lol
So i totally recommend you their page!!! and check the prices, it is VERY affordable... and hey, they are not paying me or soemthing to say that... i really just wanna give you some tips where to find cool clothing in good price.
Also you can try your luck and visit their facebook page, they announce weekly nice competitions.

Oh and before i forget i wanna thank the photographer Oliver Clauser for the nice pictures!

Much Love,

Diana a.k.a Flash Rockette






Pink & Black sheer Crop Top -Chiara Fashion - Also similar one in black hier Chiara
Black disco pants - DaisyStreet
Hat - H&M
Necklave & spiked bracelet - ebay
Lita Style Spiked Booties - ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment