Saturday, April 13, 2013

Colourful wrap bracelets

Hey hey! it is saturday! 

I hope you are having a good one. I just came home from a little shopping. I bought a few nice new things. I was at Tally Weijl, my fave girly pinky store and H&M.
From Tally i got 2 amazing leatherlook skater skirts for only 7 Euros each!!!!!! I was so lucky because there was only one left of my size!! YEAAAAHHHH... I will show the skirts in my next post (wearing them)...
and i bought this beautiful summerly chain-wraped cotton cord bracelet for only 3 euros! I will also do a post in the next day wearing it maybe with some jeans... let's see which outfit i sort out ;)

Well, i know not all of you have a Tally Store at your city, but i always try to help you, so if you like this style of bracelets, there is a very nice online shop selling similar ones.... check it out:  BuyRuby
The combination of colours that i like most is this:
So, i just wanna wish you a beautiful Weekend, and will write soon.....
Much Love,


Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment