Sunday, March 17, 2013

Green milky way



Guten Tag!
I was so excited to take a pic finally with my beloved galaxy leggings!!! i was long doubting which colour to get (pink, lila, blue...) but at the end i went for green, i thought it would match perfect with my silver blouse and sneakers, and i think it works! I was not wearing a jacket and damn, it was damn cold! i think you can see it on my face.
I was sneeking those sneakers (sounds funny!) for over a month... and when i decided to get them... they were 50% off.. yuhuuuu!!! I think there really is a fashion god taking care of all of us fashionistas, hahaha. They are super comfy and easy to match with jeans, black trousers, leggings...

Which galaxy leggings colour would you buy?

And from here many many thanks to Oliver Clauser (the photographer).

So get on my Flash Rocket.... we are facing to the Green Milky Galaxy!!! Ready?
ENJOY THE RIDE

Diana






Green Galaxy Leggings - Black Milk or more affordable version hier in SheInside
Silver Blouse - C&A
Silver Wedges Sneakers - H&M

No comments:

Post a Comment