Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WELCOME! Let's get started!


Hello everybody!

My name is Diana, and since long ago i wanted to create my own personal street-fashion Blog, but i always been a procrastinator, and i think there's no remedy for it LOL it is too late for me.
Anyway, finally the time has come and here i am to show the world my style and things i love! And i hope you like it and you come to visit it frequently. Please let me know what you think, so don't be a stranger and drop me a comment anytime you want.
I guess you wonder Why Flash Rocket? well, i was searching for a nice name, and because i love photography... I am used to live with Flashes around, and pictures are the real words in a fashion Blog, without them, it wouldnt make any sense, isnt it?
And Rocket, because i am a Rock chick, i love rock and roll and all the rock/metal-style clothing, so I thought a Flash Rocket would be a great "game of words" to name my Blog.



I don't want to make this intro long like the Bible, so i think slowly i will reveal more about me... post by post you will discover who is behind Flas
ENJOY THE RIDE.... and don't forget to turn the Flash ON!

kisses and much Love,

Diana a.k.a Flash Rockette

 
                    
                          t-shirt I WAS BORN LIKE THIS - bershka.com

No comments:

Post a Comment