Sunday, March 17, 2013

Hologramm Trend Alert!


Good Morning beautiful Rockettes,

Here i am to show you a new beautiful outfit combined with my super beloved Holographic pumps. As you might already noticed, Holographic clothing and accesories is really trendy this year, and i really like all the shiny, rainbow effect that hologramm stuff brings.
So i combined it with some "airy" trousers which my boyfriend hates, he says it looks like i had a shit, haahahahahah... i bought them 3 years ago in Barcelona (at Calcedonia) and lately i have seen so many celebrities wearing this style (for example Heidi Klum in one chapter of germany's next top model), and i don't care what he says, i find them totally great.
My metallic jacket was love at first sight! I saw it on Tally Weijl's website and i went to the shop to make it mine, sadly Tally Weijl doesn't have online shop, but it eally is one of my favourite clothing stores. I think i have a couple of pictures inside the shop, gotta show them because it is like a dream for all pink lovers, funny enough i am a rock chick who loves pink, rainbows and unicorns, i am some kind of weird mix! But i've been check and it is not a problem  LOL. I am sure soon (in next posts) i will show the most girly pinky side of me.. so stay tuned!

Many hugs and much Love,

Diana







Holographic Pumps - Forever21
Blue Metallic jacket - TallyWeijl
Holographic purse - Bershka
Holo earrings and necklace - Karstadt
Elephant silver hand harness - a VERY OLD present from my mom ( i was 12)
Trousers - Calcedonia (similar one hier by CHIARA FASHION)

No comments:

Post a Comment