Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Lost in the Royal garden


 Good afternoon fashionistas,

Loving royal blue? I do! and when i saw this dress i simply had to make it mine!!!! The colour, the shape and the fabrik are amazing! I bought it last summer in Barcelona while i was there on holidays at Stradivarius store. I will try my best to find some online store with a similar one in case you wanna get your hands in one dress like this ;)
The shoes are from Zara but fuchsia sandals were last summer almost everywhere, and i think we will see them again in 2013! I will surely wear them often! Everybody asks me how can i walk in such thin and high heels, well, there's only one answer: YEARS running after missing trains wearing heels!! hahahaahaha!! That brings you to the PRO-level ;)

Now couch & TV time...mmmm... love this part of the day!

Love,

Diana








Dress: Stradivarius Barcelona - similar one hier(by CHIARA FASHION)
Heels : Zara
Belt: Stradivarius Barcelona


No comments:

Post a Comment